The current e-cigarette market is estimated at $3.5 billion in the US alone – this is estimated to go up to $10 billion by 2018 - are you poised to capitalize on this revenue? Can your business help consumers quit smoking and improve their health?
With regulations pending in the US and with the FDA Deeming Regulations due to come out, keeping up-to date with the industry is critical to surviving in this highly competitive market! As well as adhering to regulations and ensuring patient safety, ensuring you are reaching your target audience through effective marketing, brand awareness and product innovation will deliver huge benefits to your business.
eCig USA brings together retailers and influential policymakers to shed some light into the federal and state regulations and how to succeed in a highly competitive market.
• FDA Deeming Regulations: Keep up-to-date with the current state and federal regulations
• Manufacturing and Product Standards: Meeting requirements for your manufacturing including packaging and labeling
• Product Innovation: Gain an insight into latest technologies in the market
• Health Benefits: Leading health experts discuss on-going studies and health benefits of e-cigarettes
• Interactive sessions: Network through workshops, round tables, panel discussion and of course vaping coffee breaks!
Offered Free by: IQPC See All Resources from: IQPC